We thank the Lord for all of your prayers and support over the last several years. I would like to inform you all of what's going to be going on for us in the month of January.
First, we will be driving down to California for the Calvary Chapel Missions Conference which takes place the first week of January. We have been blessed to go to this conference a few times already and are always encouraged by the fellowship and encouragement given to mission-minded believers.
Immediately following the conference, I (Jason) will be flying from California to India for three weeks and returning to California at the end of January. I have an opportunity to go to India to participate in a very exciting ministry. For the past year a local Indian named Sunny Abraham has been running the Great Harvest Bible College in Chennai, India. It's small school dedicated to training local Gospel workers in Southeast Asia.
![]() |
| Sunny, Mercy, Steven & Silas |
Please pray for me. I desire so strongly to have the Lord speak clearly into my heart about what specifically I should share with these students. I imagine that there is much that they don't need to hear and much that they would greatly benefit from hearing. I am currently working on my visa application and finding flights. Please pray that all these details fall in order, and that the Lord directs my heart very clearly to know His will for me during this time. Also, please pray for Rachel and the kids as they will be remaining in California with my parents.
My budget for this trip will be about 2,000 dollars. If you would like to contribute at all you are welcome to do so by sending a check to Calvary Chapel Bozeman with a note that it is for my trip to India.
Thank you very much for your willingness to pray! I will do my best to keep you updated as we make further preparation and during my time in India.

2 comments:
Exciting times - God is at work! Thanks for keeping us updated. :-)
Wow, guys! Thank you for the update! May God give you His grace and peace in the days ahead- for Jason traveling and Rachel and the kids back in CA.
Post a Comment