June 23, 2009

A Praise Report

Well, I just wanted to share some praise reports!

We have been practicing praise songs in Russian to sing at the camps. I have asked for prayer that the Lord will enable us to sing these songs. Today I am SO encouraged and hopeful about singing these songs in Russian. Practice is going really well! It is a lot of work, but the Lord is definitely blessing it!

Also, Samir and I have finally worked out a time for him to come over for American Pizza (pizza made by Americans) and Coca-Cola. He will come with a friend on Friday afternoon. He has completed all his exams and will be going on vacation soon. His back is feeling better after many treatments that still continue. Thank you for keeping him in your prayers.

We are also so excited that the Lord has put it on many hearts to support orphans to go to the camp! It's so cool to see the Lord orchestrating things and allowing those in the States to participate in the ministries going on here in the Russian Far East!

Thanks for your prayers! Praise God.

No comments: