In other news, our month-long trip to Illinois and Florida is coming to a close. On Friday, the 28th, we will be driving back to Montana. It has been such a blessing to spend time with Rachel's family and all our friends from the Alliance church in McHenry, IL. We were also blessed to be able to visit with some friends from our Moody days. During this trip God has graciously kept us all heathly, and the girls are growing like crazy! (The day before we left Florida Mercy produced her first tooth.)
We are thoroughly excited to get back to our Montana family and our home church. Hopefully we will make it for Grandpa Kirke's 91st birthday on December 1st! Thank you all for your prayers as we travel!
2 comments:
I am so excited to hear about what God is doing and I'm glad to hear you're back safe and sound in MT. I can't believe your grandpa is 91...incredible! Love you guys!
Hello,
I hope you enjoy your first tooth Mercy!!
Love,
Cz
Post a Comment